Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Deipotent
    Participant

If the Replace box is not enabled/visible on the Find Bar, and you click on the right arrow button to enable the Search features, an immediate click on the Incremental Search button often ends up in the Replace button toggling to the depressed state and the Incremental Search button not staying toggled ON. A subsequent click on the Incremental Search button correctly toggles it on/depressed.

Also, after the first click of the Incremental Search, click on other buttons can end up toggling other buttons.

So their appears to be a bug in the logic of the code.

Also, enabling/disabling the Replace button causes the other toggle buttons to toggle OFF, losing their settings.

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

Hello Deipotent,

I will take a look at this problem.

Thank you!

Deipotent
    Participant

Let me know if you can’t reproduce and I’ll create a video demonstrating it.

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

Hi Deipotent,

I reproduced the problem. Thanks!

Deipotent
    Participant

Hi Yutaka,

When Replace>> is toggled on in Find Bar in 11.0.3, the Find Next button is always disabled.

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

Hi Deipotent,

Maybe you checked “Selection Only” button. Is this button pressed state? If so, you should click it again to make it normal state.

Thanks,

Deipotent
    Participant

Yes, “Selection Only” button is checked. This means there is a different problem…

Why is incremental search still highlighting all matches, even though there is no selection?

Even when there is a selection, it still highlights all matches incrementally.

Also, why is the Find Previous button still enabled?

NOTE: I have the following options checked – “Incremental Search, “Use Regular Expressions”, “Move to Start/End Document”

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

Hello,

I also noticed that the Find Previous button should be disabled if the Selection Only is checked. I will fix this. The incremental search still highlight all matches, which is the specification.

Thanks!

Deipotent
    Participant

OK, thanks Yutaka!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.