Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Skeeve
    Participant

Hi guys,

After upgrading from 19.9.3 to 20.9.2, my tray icon no longer appears, after windows has booted. Further more, the option “Display a tray icon to the task bar” will be disabled after each reboot. If I enable the option, the try icon appears and works fine, but no matter what, it’s disabled again after the next reboot.

It worked fine before the upgrade. Any ideas what’s going wrong here?

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,
    Marcus

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

You might want to set the Display a tray icon when Windows Starts check box in the Shortcut page of the Customize dialog box.

Skeeve
    Participant

Thanks for the reply. I forgot to mention that this option is set too. But it won’t be launched at windows boot and next time the Display a tray icon to the task bar option is set back. The Display a tray icon when Windows Starts check box is still checked.

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

Can you try turning off this Display a tray icon when Windows Starts option first, restart EmEditor, and then turn on this option again?
    Please also check if the EmEditor Tray Icon program is enabled in the Startup page of Task Manager.

Skeeve
    Participant

Can you try turning off this Display a tray icon when Windows Starts option first, restart EmEditor, and then turn on this option again?

This has solved the issue! Thank you very much for your help!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.