Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    shepik

Now (i’m using 7.00.9) i can select file in projects plugin bar, and selected file will be highlighted. But when i switch to a tab with another file, my selection in projects plugin bar remains the same. I think, that current file must be selected there, and highlighted.

Also, i can’t see which of my projects files are opened, and which ‘re not.

Yutaka, can you implement these features?

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

shepik wrote:
    Now (i’m using 7.00.9) i can select file in projects plugin bar, and selected file will be highlighted. But when i switch to a tab with another file, my selection in projects plugin bar remains the same. I think, that current file must be selected there, and highlighted.

Also, i can’t see which of my projects files are opened, and which ‘re not.

Yutaka, can you implement these features?

Yes, I will consider that in future versions.

shepik

and another question (:

Can I somehow force “Symbol List” tab to use ctags file created by myself (or, may be, simply overwrite it’s ctags file by mine)?

The problem arised due to this: I have a big project (1000+ files), and it’s more useful to handle files using stand-alone file browser, but not project plugin.
    But functionality of “symbol list” is awesome, and i would have been really glad to use this feature.

Or there is another solution, may be.
    What would you recommend?

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

shepik wrote:
    and another question (:

Can I somehow force “Symbol List” tab to use ctags file created by myself (or, may be, simply overwrite it’s ctags file by mine)?

The problem arised due to this: I have a big project (1000+ files), and it’s more useful to handle files using stand-alone file browser, but not project plugin.
    But functionality of “symbol list” is awesome, and i would have been really glad to use this feature.

Or there is another solution, may be.
    What would you recommend?

I will consider that (force to use existing ctags file) in future versions. Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.