Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    bennett

Dear Yutaka,

In Tools > Properties of All Configurations > Highlight (1) I have at least 60 words or expressions listed for highlighting. Works perfectly. Is there a way of transferring these setting to another machine. I’ve a file with the words highlighted. However, when I transfer the file to another machine, the highlights disappear. Is there a way of transferring the settings in Tools > Properties of All Configurations > Highlight (1) to another machine. We have four registered copies of EmEditor Pro.

Many thanks.

bennett

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

bennett wrote:
    Dear Yutaka,

In Tools > Properties of All Configurations > Highlight (1) I have at least 60 words or expressions listed for highlighting. Works perfectly. Is there a way of transferring these setting to another machine. I’ve a file with the words highlighted. However, when I transfer the file to another machine, the highlights disappear. Is there a way of transferring the settings in Tools > Properties of All Configurations > Highlight (1) to another machine. We have four registered copies of EmEditor Pro.

Many thanks.

bennett

Use “Import and Export Wizard” you can find on the Tools menu. In this wizard, select the first item “Export all personal settings into a file.”, and in another machine use “Import all personal settings from a file.”

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.