Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    banita

I add shortcut (alt+ctrl+i)to open FindBar. How can I close this plugin when I dont need it any more? I must click on icon or click in menu. I wont close this by other or the same shortcut. Is it possibly?

sory for my bad english.

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

banita wrote:
    I add shortcut (alt+ctrl+i)to open FindBar. How can I close this plugin when I dont need it any more? I must click on icon or click in menu. I wont close this by other or the same shortcut. Is it possibly?

sory for my bad english.

You can press the shortcut twice to hide the FindBar. Please also read http://www.emeditor.com/modules/xoopsfaq/index.php?cat_id=12#q100

banita

When I press shortcut one time I open FindBar. Find something, editing… and when I press shortcut ones more time I move focus on FindBar but I cant close it. I press shortcut one more time and more… focus stay on FinBar and Findbar is still open.

I have one more question. Is there any way to move FindBar to bottom position on main window?

sory for my english.

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

banita wrote:
    When I press shortcut one time I open FindBar. Find something, editing… and when I press shortcut ones more time I move focus on FindBar but I cant close it. I press shortcut one more time and more… focus stay on FinBar and Findbar is still open.

I have one more question. Is there any way to move FindBar to bottom position on main window?

sory for my english.

You cannot move the FindBar to the bottom, unfortunately.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.