Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    LTT
    Participant

In the Snippets pane, right-click a snippet and select “Edit”;
    The snippet text is now loaded in a new tab;
    Close this tab with [Close without Save] command; (BTW, is there another way to abandon the snippet editing?)
    Now, in the Snippets pane, right-click this snippet and select “Edit” again;
    * Can not edit the snippet text again by doing so, unless closing and reopening the Snippets pane.

Suggestions:
    I hope, in the Snippets pane, Alt+Enter can be used to open the Properties of a snippet. (Alt+Enter is used to open properties in many applications.)

When we adjust the shortcuts in the Keyboard tab of the configuration properties dialog, we can not see the infos of the shortcuts assigned to the snippets (or in other plugins). Will there be a solution for this?

LTT
    Participant

Hi Yutaka,
    If this issue is not worth fixing, could you tell me another way to abandon the snippet editing?

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

Hi LTT,

This issue will be fixed on the next minor version — v13.0.6.

Thank you!

LTT
    Participant

Thank you!

+ A suggestion:
    If we close the Snippets pane, all the snippets being edited will be saved and closed. I don’t think this is a proper design. Hope the snippets can be edited somehow even when the Snippets pane is closed. Or, there should be a prompt.

LTT
    Participant

[Delete Spaces at End of Lines] setting doesn’t work on snippet editing.
    Using StartOfDocument/EndOfDocument in a snippet doesn’t scroll the view.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.