Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    shx
    Participant

Thanks for this terrific product and your assistance as I learn it.

Here are my questions

Can Macros Be defined in a User Menu?

When I try to customize a Toolbar and put macros on it, only some of my defined macros show on the list box at the left
    as available macros for the toolbar. Why?

User Menu, are they only activated with a hot key or can they be shown as part of the regular Menu

I am trying to figure out what the macro section of the solution configuration does. I know it allows the passing of paramters to macros.
    But is there any example of how to use it. Are the macros that are defined there existing macros. Do you have to enter the entire path?
    Once entered how are they accessed?

Steven

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

shx wrote:
    Thanks for this terrific product and your assistance as I learn it.

Here are my questions

Can Macros Be defined in a User Menu?

When I try to customize a Toolbar and put macros on it, only some of my defined macros show on the list box at the left
    as available macros for the toolbar. Why?

User Menu, are they only activated with a hot key or can they be shown as part of the regular Menu

I am trying to figure out what the macro section of the solution configuration does. I know it allows the passing of paramters to macros.
    But is there any example of how to use it. Are the macros that are defined there existing macros. Do you have to enter the entire path?
    Once entered how are they accessed?

Steven

Macros need to be defined in My Macros list. Can you please make sure all macros you want to display in a menu exist in the Customize Macros dialog box?

shx
    Participant

Thanks for your reply.,

I am not sure if you addressed the following question.

Once entered how are they accessed? “

Steven

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

shx wrote:
    Thanks for your reply.,

I am not sure if you addressed the following question.

Once entered how are they accessed? “

Steven

If you create a macro in solution template, you can use that macro in Tool arguments. If you click “>” button by Tool Argument text box, you will find defined macros are available. We plan to create a video to show you how you can use macros in the tools.

shx
    Participant

Yutaka wrote:
    We plan to create a video to show you how you can use macros in the tools.

That would be great. :-D

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.