Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    chuckf

I’m having trouble understanding how to adjust syntax highlighting.

How do I define the colors of the following?
    1. Parenthesis/brackets.
    2. operators
    3. functions

Also, in the Properties->Display->Specify Part window, what do the Highlight (1) – (10) values refer to?

Thanks,
    chuckf

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

For 1. Parenthesis/brackets, you can specify “Parenthesis/brackets” in the “Specify Part” list in the Display tab of Configuration Properties.

For 2. and 3., operators and functions are defined by one of Highlight (1) – (10). It depends on configuration you use, so you might want to check which Highlight (n) is used from the Highlight (1) tab of configuration properties.

chuckf

Yutaka wrote:
    For 1. Parenthesis/brackets, you can specify “Parenthesis/brackets” in the “Specify Part” list in the Display tab of Configuration Properties.

I see “Matched parentheses/brackets” but not “Parentheses/brackets” in the list.

For 2. and 3., operators and functions are defined by one of Highlight (1) – (10). It depends on configuration you use, so you might want to check which Highlight (n) is used from the Highlight (1) tab of configuration properties.

That is not very obvious at all. Can you please update the help to be more clear about those numbers in front of the “words”.

Are you saying I need to add the function names to the list of Highlighted Words?

Thanks,
    chuck

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

I mean “Matched parentheses/brackets”.

If functions names are not listed in the Highlight (1) tab of configuration properties, you might want to add function names that you want to highlight.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.