Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    QiaoJiao
    Participant

I can’t find Toggle filter Toolbar shortcut in keyboard menu.

There are “Set focus to filter toolbar” and “Close filter toolbar”, but no toggling. Am I missing it, or it just don’t exists? It is mentioned in the news.

noman9607
    Participant

Here is how to get there from start up page:
    TOOLS\PROPERTIES FOR ALL CONFIGUARATIONS\KEYBOARD TAB\CATEGORY VIEW\COMMAND PULL-DOWN\LOOK REAL HARD AT ALL THE ENTRIES THAT START WITH ‘TOGGLE’ and you will find it. It hides somewhere about two thirds down.
    Note: You can does this from TOOLS\PROPERTIES FOR CURRENT CONFIGURATION . . .The same way.
    Hint: I use the TOOLS\ QUICK LAUNCH to find things that hide. You can type in the top left filter text box and use the column headers to sort by category, command, and description. I don’t know what I would do without this. I never use the quick launch to quick launch. I use to search the haystack.
    One more hint: You can jump to properties etc directly to the keyboard tab to make your hot keys (there is no default hot key for this command) using the icons at top right of the ‘quick launch’ dialogue.

Wow! I just realized how old this request is. I hope he found it long before this.

QiaoJiao
    Participant

noman9607, thanks, I didn’t expected it in the “view”

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.