Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    sky
    Participant

Due to unknown reason, “Wrap by Window” will be wrong in HTML Configuration mode.
    Please see the symptom as below, EmEditor will keep an unexpected spaces as red frame area.
    Wrap by Window

If change to Text or other Configurations, it will be ok.
    I am not sure what cause this problem, but it is the 2nd time I met, so it is not relative to New Features-“shows the margin (number of characters) in the tooltips” on v17.0.0.
    Reset “HTML” to Default(in Display page) is not working, I need to use an initial “eeConfig.ini” to overwrite current one to solve this problem.

sky
    Participant

Now I found the root cause…
    Vertical Scroll Bar default setting is “Display Only when Necessary”.
    Minimap check box default setting is “unchecked”.

If “Minimap check box” is checked, and the text lines is smaller than one screen page to display “Vertical Scroll Bar”, above problem will happen.
    If “Minimap check box” is checked, and “Vertical Scroll Bar” setting is “Always Display”, above problem will not happen, it will display “Minimap” at right side.
    If “Minimap check box” is checked, and “Vertical Scroll Bar” setting is “Nothing
    “, above problem will not happen, “Wrap by Window” will work correctly, without “Minimap”.

The expected action is suggest to display the “Minimap” once the “Minimap check box” is checked, even user just edit a small html file.
    Or suggest not keep so many spaces at the “Wrap by Window” right side, when the “Minimap” is not yet display.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.