EmEditor Professional 9.02 (full-version/trial-version) is available for download.
Updates from 9.01 include:
- The background color of pagebreak marks is now used for the outside range of narrowing. The default background color of the outside region becomes back to white.
- “https” is now used to retrieve new updates.
- The “>” button in Find/Replace dialog box now inserts a regular expression at the cursor position.
- Logitech mouse tilt wheels are supported for horizontal scrolls.
- Fixed the bug that selecting “Home Group” in the Explorer plug-in crashed on Windows 7.
- Fixed the bug that #icon in macros did not correctly specify icons.
- Fixed the bug that the Snippets plug-in did not work in the XML configuration.
- Fixed the bug that the Outline plug-in did not work well for comments.
- Setting MaxClipboardHistory (REG_DWORD) as 0 in HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareemsoftEmEditor v3Common now disables the Clipboard history.
- The EmEditor icon now appears in the installed program list for uninstall.
- Fixed the bug that pinning the EmEditor icon on the Start menu to the Taskbar caused two EmEditor icons appear on the Taskbar on Windows 7.
- Russian edition localized by NedMaker available now.
<<< To Download >>>
v9 users who already registered to Emurasoft Customer Center can go to http://www.emurasoft.com/support/ to login, and then go to “Available Downloads” to download the latest versions.
If you have purchased older versions of EmEditor Professional (v4-8) before and if you have your registration key, you can upgrade to the latest version of EmEditor Professional for free by registering your product at Emurasoft Customer Center http://www.emurasoft.com/support/upgrade_e.php
Thank you for using EmEditor Professional!