EmEditor Professional 9.02 (full-version/trial-version) is available for download.
Updates from 9.01 include:
– The background color of pagebreak marks is now used for the outside range of narrowing. The default background color of the outside region becomes back to white.
– “https” is now used to retrieve new updates.
– The “>” button in Find/Replace dialog box now inserts a regular expression at the cursor position.
– Logitech mouse tilt wheels are supported for horizontal scrolls.
– Fixed the bug that selecting “Home Group” in the Explorer plug-in crashed on Windows 7.
– Fixed the bug that #icon in macros did not correctly specify icons.
– Fixed the bug that the Snippets plug-in did not work in the XML configuration.
– Fixed the bug that the Outline plug-in did not work well for comments.
– Setting MaxClipboardHistory (REG_DWORD) as 0 in HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareemsoftEmEditor v3Common now disables the Clipboard history.
– The EmEditor icon now appears in the installed program list for uninstall.
– Fixed the bug that pinning the EmEditor icon on the Start menu to the Taskbar caused two EmEditor icons appear on the Taskbar on Windows 7.
– Russian edition localized by NedMaker available now.
<<< To Download >>>
v9 users who already registered to Emurasoft Customer Center can go to https://support.emeditor.com/ to login, and then go to “Available Downloads” to download the latest versions.
If you have purchased older versions of EmEditor Professional (v4-8) before and if you have your registration key, you can upgrade to the latest version of EmEditor Professional for free by registering your product at Emurasoft Customer Center.
Thank you for using EmEditor Professional!