EmEditor Professional 9.07 (full-version) is available for download.
Updates from 9.06 include:
– In the Snippets plug-in, when more than on snippet items have the same trigger string, the popup menu now includes numbers, and pressing a number key can select the snippet.
– Fixed the bug that the placeholder selection may have been wrong.
– The snippet configuration association list is now initialized with the current associations with the parent folder when a user clicks “Auto complete only with following configurations.”
– The digital signature check is now disabled due to issues with some users.
– Fixed the bug that might crash related to auto indent.
– Auto complete bracket did not work correctly when the cursor is at placeholders of the Snippets plug-in. The auto-complete bracket is now disabled at placeholders.
– While EmEditor was running, moving a cell in Excel might have caused the “Cannot empty the clipboard” error message appear in Excel. This issue was worked around.
– Fixed the bug that CJK Extension characters may have been partially disappeared when scrolled horizontally.
– Fixed the bug that the tab may have been redrawn unnecessarily.
– Fixed the bug that, while narrowing, pressing the left arrow key when the cursor is at the start of a line did not move the cursor to the end of the previous line.
<<< To Download >>>
v9 users who already registered to Emurasoft Customer Center can go to https://www.emurasoft.com/support/ to login, and then go to “Available Downloads” to download the latest versions.
If you have purchased older versions of EmEditor Professional (v4-8) before and if you have your registration key, you can upgrade to the latest version of EmEditor Professional for free by registering your product at Emurasoft Customer Center https://www.emurasoft.com/support/
Thank you for using EmEditor Professional!