Today, we are releasing EmEditor Professional v11.0.2.
Updates from v11.0.1 include:
– Fixed the bug where the cursor movement was incorrect when a Tab character was included under a certain condition on Windows XP.
– Fixed the bug where markers using regular expressions did not work.
– Fixed the bug where the Delete Duplicate Lines command did not work correctly on CSV/TSV files.
– Fixed the bug where the focus is lost when the Find Toolbar is closed.
– Fixed the bug where macros using VBScript might have crashed.
– Fixed the bug where HTML/XML tooltip did not work under a certain condition.
– Fixed the bug where vertical selection might have crashed under a certain condition.
– The Search highlight has higher priority than markers now.
– Fixed the bug where a backslash only string could not be replaced by batch under a certain condition.
– Fixed the bug where vertical selection editing did not work with Korean characters.
Please see EmEditor Professional v11 New Features for details.
=== To Download ===
If you are already using EmEditor Professional 10.x.x, you can Check for Updates on the Help menu to download the update.
Entering a registration key during the trial will switch the program to the full-version.
Explorer windows may be automatically closed during the upgrade install.
The registration key for v11 is the same as the key for v10. If you are a registered user of EmEditor Professional v10 or v11, you can have your registration key resend at: https://support.emeditor.com/send_keys.php
Thank you for using EmEditor Professional!