Today, we are releasing EmEditor Professional v11.0.3.
Updates from v11.0.2 include:
– Fixed the bug where the button status might have been incorrect after clicking the Replace button on the Find toolbar.
– Fixed the bug where the restored window position might have been changed when using the workspace.
– Pressing Ctrl+H on the main window while the Replace dialog is open will now check the In the selection only check box if there is selection.
– Customize Markers command is now visible on the right-click menu even there are no markers on the Marker Toolbar.
– Fixed the bug where EmEditor might have crashed when the Macro menu is clicked when many shortcuts are assigned to My Macros commands.
– Fixed the issue where dialog boxes may have fell out of the desktop.
– Fixed the issue where the Next Cell command might have changed the column width in the CSV/TSV mode.
– Fixed the bug where the current line might have been displayed incorrectly in the CSV/TSV mode.
– Fixed the bug where the regular expression search might have matched incorrect strings in the CSV/TSV mode.
– New or Activate command on the tray icon now restore a minimized icon.
– Fixed a certain line number issue in the Binary Hexadecimal view.
– Improved the robustness where a very large file or a file containing very long lines is opened. Also fixed the bug in exception handling if EmEditor crashes.
– The Visual C++ 2010 new project format is supported in the Projects plug-in.
Please see EmEditor Professional v11 New Features for details.
=== To Download ===
If you are already using EmEditor Professional 10.x.x, you can Check for Updates on the Help menu to download the update.
Entering a registration key during the trial will switch the program to the full-version.
Explorer windows may be automatically closed during the upgrade install.
The registration key for v11 is the same as the key for v10. If you are a registered user of EmEditor Professional v10 or v11, you can have your registration key resend at: https://support.emeditor.com/send_keys.php
Thank you for using EmEditor Professional!