Today, we are releasing EmEditor v14.5.0.
Updates from v14.4.4 include:
- The Synchronize Outline Bar and Outline Guide command. This will synchronize the expand/collapse status of both the Outline Bar and the Outline Guide.
- The expand/collapse status of the outline guide and the outline bar tree will be retained when you switch documents, drag and drop the items on the outline bar tree, drag and drop the selected text to move or copy.
- Even when EmEditor is operated under the CSV/TSV mode or the outlining mode, the cursor position and selection will not be altered so that the overall behavior will be more accurate.
- The improved Update Checker allows less clicks to update EmEditor to future versions.
- Further optimized code allows smaller executables despite of improved features.
- The Max level and Initially drop-down list boxes were added to the Outline tab of configuration properties.
- The Outline tab of configuration properties now allows you to define up to 32 levels for the outlining.
- The Synchronize selection to cursor position check box was deprecated in the Outline tab of the Customize dialog box.
- Synchronize Outline Bar and Outline Guide
- Fixed a certain issue related to outlining.
- Fixed a certain issue related to scrolling.
- Fixed a certain bug related to the Initial Folder option when using the INI files.
- Fixed other bugs.
V14 is free upgrade from v13. To use v14, you will need a v14 registration key. If you have valid v13 licenses, you can view your free v14 registration keys at Emurasoft Customer Center.
80% of our customers (including old customers who have registered their products) already have lifetime licenses. Even if you haven’t installed v13, please click the above link to check if you can upgrade to v14.
Thank you for using EmEditor.