Today, we are releasing EmEditor v15.4.0 beta 1.
Updates from v15.3.0 include:
New General Features
- Greatly improved the speed of the Delete Bookmarked Lines command.
- Added the base64 encoding related commands (see New Commands below).
- Base64 to Plain Text (Current Encoding)
- Plain Text to Base64 (Current Encoding)
- Base64 to Plain Text (UTF-8)
- Plain Text to Base64 (UTF-8)
- Base64 to Binary File
- Binary File to Base64
- Fixed the issue where deleting multiple lines from a very large files (such as the Delete Bookmarked Lines command) could cause malfunctions (such as not all the specified lines were deleted).
- Fixed the issue where the Save Workspace As command from the Tray Icon could display the Save As dialog box twice.
We would like to find as many bugs as possible before we release the new version. Please try it out now and let us know if you find any bugs.
To download or see changes, please go to the beta forum – EmEditor Professional v15.4.0 beta 1 released!.
Thank you for using EmEditor!