Today, we are releasing EmEditor v15.6.0 beta 4.
Notes: In order to update automatically to future beta versions, please select Select Update Channel on the Help menu, and select Betas.
If you have installed beta 2, the Update Checker might not work. Please click the link below to download and install beta 4.
Updates from v15.6.0 beta 3 include:
New General Features
- The Quick Launch command now includes three modes: Commands (Ctrl + Shift + C), Options (Ctrl + Shift + O), and Symbols (Ctrl + Shift + S). Ctrl + Space to bring up the menu to change the mode.
- Tab/Indent Properties
- New File Details Properties
- Save File Details Properties
- Quick Launch – Commands
- Quick Launch – Options
- Quick Launch – Symbols
- Customize Macros – My Macros
- Customize Macros – Options
- Customize Markers – Marker List
- Customize Markers – Auto Marker
- Customize Markers – Options
- Fixed the bug where Ctrl + Home could not scroll to the top when a CSV mode is selected and the heading is set.
We would like to find as many bugs as possible before we release the new version. Please try it out now and let us know if you find any bugs.
To download or see changes, please go to the beta forum – EmEditor Professional v15.6.0 beta 4 released!.
Thank you for using EmEditor!