Today, we are releasing EmEditor v15.7.0 beta 2.
Notes: In order to update automatically to future beta versions, please select Select Update Channel on the Help menu, and select Betas.
Updates from v15.7.0 beta 1 include:
New General Features
- This version allows you to search and replace CR and LF separately.
- If you try to search for a string containing r (CR) while the Treat CR and LF separately option is disabled, the prompt message “The search string contains CR. Do you want to enable the Treat CR and LF Separately option?” will appear now.
- If the last line of the document is empty, regular expressions will not match the last line anymore.
- The Treat CR and LF Separately command was added to the menu displayed when the > button is clicked next to the Find drop-down list box in the Find/Replace/Find in Files/Replace in Files dialog box.
- The Treat CR and LF Separately button was added to the Find toolbar.
- The Show the Start window when the Down key is pressed on a new document check box was added to the Customize Start Window dialog box.
- Treat CR and LF Separately (Find toolbar)
Plug-in API New Features
- The EE_FIND_REPLACE message, Editor_FindReplace inline function, and FIND_REPLACE_INFO structure were added.
Macro New Features
- The nExFlags parameter was added to the Find and Replace methods of the Selection object, and the eeExFindSeparateCRLF flag was added.
We would like to find as many bugs as possible before we release the new version. Please try it out now and let us know if you find any bugs.
To download or see changes, please go to the beta forum – EmEditor Professional v15.7.0 beta 2 released!.
Thank you for using EmEditor!