EmEditor v15.7.1 released!
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v15.7.1.
Notes: If you have trouble installing or updating EmEditor, please see FAQ: Read this first if you are having trouble installing EmEditor.
Updates from v15.7.0 include:
- Fixed the bug where EmEditor might have frozen when searching for Onigmo regular expressions with the Match Whole Word option.
- Fixed the bug where editing the last line of a document might cause flickering if the Always Show 1 Line above/below Cursor check box is set in the Scroll tab of configuration properties.
- Fixed the bug where Replace commands were not recorded correctly as a macro.
- Fixed the bug where dropping a regular expression to the Filter toolbar could free EmEditor.
- If access violation exception was thrown inside the Onigmo regular expression engine, a message box will appear now to choose between ignore or crash.
Please see EmEditor v15.7 New Features for details.
To update, you can select Check for Updates on the Help, or you can go to the Download page to download the newest version.
In order to reduce the installer size, the Help file is not included in the installer. You can view the Web Help with your browser, or download the separate Help file. If you would like to download the separate local Help file, please go to the Download Help page.
This version is available free if you have a lifetime license or if your maintenance plan is valid as of December 22, 2015. Your registration keys might be found in the Emurasoft Customer Center. The registration key for v15 is the same as the key for v14.
Please also read: Announcing our policy change to rapid development, and introducing a maintenance plan.
Thank you for using EmEditor!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!