Today, we are releasing EmEditor v20.1.0.
Updates from v20.0.4 also include:
- Fixed a v20.0 and earlier bug where EmEditor might freeze during Find in Files in very large UTF-16 files.
- Fixed a v20.0 and earlier bug where Find/Replace in Files failed to match a string the Match Case option under a certain condition.
- Fixed a v20.0 and earlier bug where line numbers in CSV headings might have disappeared.
- Fixed a v20.0 and earlier bug where Sort at Column might have been incorrect if the cursor is not at the first line.
- Reduced the archive/installer file size especially on the 64-bit version by refactoring.
- Clicking the Add to Batch button in the Batch Find/Replace dialog will always append an item to the list in the new version.
- Fixed a v20.0 and earlier bug where Find in Files could stop if it failed to open a file. Find in Files should continue even after it failed to open a file.
- Fixed bugs reported by customers (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7).
If you use the Desktop Installer version, you can select Check for Updates on the Help to download the newest version. If you use the Desktop portable version, you can go to the Download page to download the newest version. The Store App versions can be updated through Microsoft Store (64-bit or 32-bit) after a few days.
Thank you for using EmEditor!