Today, we are releasing EmEditor v20.1.1.
Updates from v20.1.0 include:
- Fixed a v20.1 bug where the “Memory Size” (as defined in the Advanced page of the Customize dialog box) used in opening files could become very low, which affected various editing performances and caused certain issues.
- Fixed a v20.1 bug where an empty line might have been appended if multiple files were opened simultaneously and a file contains mixed types of newlines.
- Fixed a v20.1 bug where Convert CSV commands might freeze.
- Fixed a v20.1 bug related to Convert CSV commands while quotation marks are different between two CSV formats.
- Fixed a pre-v20.1 bug related to Convert CSV and switch to non-CSV Normal Mode when embedded newlines exist in cells.
- Adjusted the very dark mode in some dialog boxes.
- Adjusted whether menus should pop up right or left when right-handedness is selected on Tablet PC.
- Further improved the speed of opening very large files.
If you use the Desktop Installer version, you can select Check for Updates on the Help to download the newest version. If you use the Desktop portable version, you can go to the Download page to download the newest version. The Store App versions can be updated through Microsoft Store (64-bit or 32-bit) after a few days.
Thank you for using EmEditor!