Today, we are releasing EmEditor v20.8.0.
This release also includes following bug/issue fixes.
- Fixed a pre-v20.7 bug of a potential crash while opening a file in Binary (Hexadecimal View) and with DirectWrite.
- Fixed a pre-v20.7 issue where the Ctrl+Wheel rotation direction in Print Preview was opposite.
- Fixed a pre-v20.7 potential crash in Minimap.
- Fixed a pre-v20.7 potential crash in DirectWrite mode.
- Fixed a pre-v20.7 CSV separator counting issue.
- Fixed customer reported issues (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6).
If you use the Desktop Installer version, you can select Check for Updates on the Help to download the newest version. If this method fails, please download the newest version, and run the downloaded installer. If you use the Desktop portable version, you can go to the Download page to download the newest version. The Store App versions can be updated through Microsoft Store (64-bit or 32-bit) after a few days.
Thank you for using EmEditor!