BobBailey
Participant

Hi,
Actually, what seems to have happened is that only the first 260 characters (original was 400) were pasted into the Insert Header dialog.
“ID”,”UserID”,”LastName”,”FirstName”,”ENTITY_TP”,”CandID”,”CMTE_ID”,”AMNDT_IND”,”RPT_TP”,”TRANSACTION_PGI”,”IMAGE_NUM”,”TRANSACTION_TP”,”NAME”,”CITY”,”STATE”,”ZIP_CODE”,”EMPLOYER/OCCUPATION”,”TRANSACTION_DT”,”TRANSACTION_AMT”,”OTHER_ID”,”Party”,”memo_CD”,”mem
Here is the original that I was pasting:
“ID”,”UserID”,”LastName”,”FirstName”,”ENTITY_TP”,”CandID”,”CMTE_ID”,”AMNDT_IND”,”RPT_TP”,”TRANSACTION_PGI”,”IMAGE_NUM”,”TRANSACTION_TP”,”NAME”,”CITY”,”STATE”,”ZIP_CODE”,”EMPLOYER/OCCUPATION”,”TRANSACTION_DT”,”TRANSACTION_AMT”,”OTHER_ID”,”Party”,”memo_CD”,”memo_text”,”SUB_ID”,”CYCLE”,”TargetID”,”Contact ID CS”,”Committee ID CS”,”Other Committee”,”MOC Salesforce ID”,”Last Name”,”Source – Added From”
I can understand how the truncation would have caused a cascading problem. Is there a size limit to the header and footer text fields in the dialog box?
I did some further testing and found that $(Clipboard) worked just fine. $(CurText) also worked just fine.

Thanks… Bob