- December 21, 2013 at 7:18 pm #17695
Today, we are releasing EmEditor Professional v14.0.1 beta 1.
Updates from v14.0.1 include:
New General Features
– Enhanced multiple selections: you can now use SHIFT + RIGHT or LEFT keys to extend the selection while multiple selections are made.
– Line comments up to 15 characters long can be specified now (used to be up to 3 characters long).
– The color of Bookmarked lines can be specified now.
– The current line color is now kept even while a selection is made.
– The Bookmarked Lines item was added to the Specified Part list box in the Display tab of Configuration Properties.
– The “Do not show this message again” check box was added to the Access Denied dialog box to skip this prompt message. This dialog box is displayed when EmEditor tries to save a file in the Program Files or Windows system folder. This setting will be not be remember between EmEditor sessions, so the prompt message will show up again after you restart EmEditor.
– Reset All Settings
=== To Download ===
How to create portable version:
To use v14 beta, you will need a v14 registration key. If you have valid v13 licenses, you can view your free v14 registration keys at Emurasoft Customer Center:
If you already have a valid v13 license, upgrade from v13 is free!
Please also read: Announcing our policy change to rapid development, and introducing a maintenance plan.
Thank you for continue using EmEditor!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.