- October 12, 2020 at 5:48 pm #27105Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v20.3 beta 2 (20.2.902).
Updates from beta 1 (20.2.901) include:
- Improved the speed of the Compare command.
- Fixed a pre-v20.2 file encoding auto-detect issue where “encoding=UTF-16” was written in an ASCII XML file.
- Fixed bugs reported by customers (1, 2, 3).
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. If you use the installer version, please select Select Update Channel on the Help menu, and select Betas in order to update automatically to future beta versions. Beta versions can also be downloaded at Previous versions.
Please post any questions or comments in this forum, or Contact us.
Thank you for trying EmEditor beta!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.