- November 23, 2020 at 5:58 pm #27189Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v20.4 beta 1 (20.3.901).
Updates from v20.3.1 include:
- Fixed a pre-v20.3 bug where opening a very large file could not complete if the Maximum Memory Size per File set in the Advanced page of the Customize dialog box is larger than 4096 MB.
- Improved a behavior when opening multiple files from Explorer context menu while the New Window is selected from the Open In drop-down list box in the Tab page of the Customize dialog box.
- Improved the Update Checker.
- Improved the speed of the Delete Duplicate Lines command.
- Improved the speed of moving the cursor while opening a very long line in HTML.
- Fixed bugs reported by customers (1).
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. If you use the installer version, please select Select Update Channel on the Help menu, and select Betas in order to update automatically to future beta versions. Beta versions can also be downloaded at Previous versions.
Please post any questions or comments in this forum, or Contact us.
Thank you for trying EmEditor beta!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.