- March 11, 2021 at 7:23 pm #27360Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v20.6 beta 11 (20.5.911).
Updates from v20.6 beta 10 (20.5.910) include:
– Added the URI Schemes page to the Customize dialog box.
– Added the Customize URI Schemes command.
– Fixed a bug where the command line option “/cl -1” did not work on the opened document.
– Fixed a bug where CTRL + Clicking did not remove a cursor in multiple selections if the Drag selection border to extend/shrink selection option is enabled.
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. If you use the installer version, please select Customize Update Checker on the Help menu, and set the Include beta versions in order to update automatically to future beta versions. Beta versions can also be downloaded at Previous versions.
Please post any questions or comments in this forum, or Contact us.
Thank you for trying EmEditor beta!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.