- February 24, 2021 at 3:29 pm #27331Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v20.6 beta 9 (20.5.909).
Updates from v20.6 beta 8 (20.5.908) include:
– Fixed a v20.5.5 bug where EmEditor could crash after the Filter command under a certain condition.
– Fixed a pre-v20.5 bug related to recording a macro for the Replace (Extract) command.
– Clarified macro error messages on the Find, Replace, FindInFiles, and ReplaceinFiles methods.
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. If you use the installer version, please select Customize Update Checker on the Help menu, and set the Include beta versions in order to update automatically to future beta versions. Beta versions can also be downloaded at Previous versions.
Please post any questions or comments in this forum, or Contact us.
Thank you for trying EmEditor beta!February 26, 2021 at 3:03 am #27337
Recent File List issue in tray menu:
Open and close file A and B.
Now tray menu shows:
A is open. Now tray menu shows:
** B is open.February 26, 2021 at 3:16 am #27338
Type “%30x” before a new line character.
Hover on “%30” and select “Convert” in the tooltip.
Issue 1: The order of the undone steps was not correct. (Also seen in Undo/Redo History.)
Issue 2: That new line character changed.February 27, 2021 at 8:19 pm #27348
“Customize Update” button in Start window
Open Start window.
Press Tab key till “Customize Update” button is focused and appears. **
The button should be hidden.May 23, 2021 at 2:43 pm #27478
Some of the issues here are not fixed yet:
Please at least fix #27337.
In the example I only mentioned 2 files. But suppose there are more files…May 24, 2021 at 12:39 pm #27483Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Both these issues were fixed on 20.7.905. Thanks,September 19, 2021 at 5:11 pm #27477
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.