- June 21, 2021 at 2:07 pm #27560Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v20.9 beta 1 (20.8.901).
Moreover, this updates include:
– Fixed a potential crash on the Split Columns command on CSV documents with inconsistent numbers of delimiters.
– Fixed a potential crash during updates while the Create log files to debug option is enabled on Windows 7.
– Fixed customer reported issues (1, 2).
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. If you use the installer version, please select Customize Update Checker on the Help menu, and set the Include beta versions in order to update automatically to future beta versions. Beta versions can also be downloaded at Previous versions.
Please post any questions or comments in this forum, or Contact us.
Thank you for trying EmEditor beta!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.