- August 4, 2021 at 4:06 pm #27642Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v21.0 beta 8 (20.9.908).
Updates from beta 7 include:
– Added the Open Files to Run button to the Macro Temporary Options dialog box. This is the same feature used in the Advaned Open dialog from previous versions.
– Changed the Save Current Window Position button to the Save Current Layout button in the Layouts page of the Customize dialog box.
– Fixed a issue related to the Repeat Count in the Macro Temporary Options dialog box.
– Fixed a pre-v20.9 issue of additional GDI object leaks.
Please see EmEditor v20.9 New Features for details and screenshots.
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. If you use the installer version, please select Customize Update Checker on the Help menu, and set the Include beta versions in order to update automatically to future beta versions. Beta versions can also be downloaded at Previous versions.
Please post any questions or comments in this forum, or Contact us.
Thank you for trying EmEditor beta!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.