- October 19, 2021 at 1:41 pm #27852Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v21.2 beta 19 (21.1.919).
Updates from beta 18 include:
- Fixed a pre-v21.2 issue where the Column text box in the Jump dialog box did not accept a comma (or a thousand separator).
- Fixed a pre-v21.2 issue where double clicking the AutoFill handle while pressing the SHIFT key might not have filled correctly while filtered.
- Fixed a pre-v21.2 issue where pressing SHIFT + RIGHT after the Find Next Occurrence command did not make selection correctly.
- Fixed a pre-v21.2 issue related to copying text in the status bar on the Simplified Chinese locale.
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. If you use the installer version, please select Customize Update Checker on the Help menu, and set the Include beta versions in order to update automatically to future beta versions. Beta versions can also be downloaded at Previous versions.
Please post any questions or comments in this forum, or Contact us.
Thank you for trying EmEditor beta!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.