- November 11, 2021 at 1:17 pm #27897Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v21.3 beta 7 (21.2.907).
Updates from beta 6 include:
- The new version shows a dialog box to remove nonexistent file names from the My Macros list if any when you show the My Macros page of the Customize Macros dialog box.
- Redesigned the Enter Number Range dialog box, and the new version allows you to use any decimal point for a number range.
- Fixed an issue with proportional fonts where clicking at the right edge of a wide character might slip to the right side of the next narrow character.
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. If you use the installer version, please select Customize Update Checker on the Help menu, and set the Include beta versions in order to update automatically to future beta versions. Beta versions can also be downloaded at Previous versions.
Please post any questions or comments in this forum, or Contact us.
Thank you for trying EmEditor beta!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.