September 17, 2012 at 4:32 am #10547
Today, we are releasing EmEditor Professional v11.1.14 beta.
Updates from v11.1.12 beta include:
– Even if a very large file is open, the Find Matching Tag, Select Current Tag, Find Matching Bracket commands are enabled now.
– Added the Find Matching Tag, Select Current Tag commands to the Advanced sub menu of the Edit and context menus.
– Updated Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, and Russian language file. Thank you, oCameLo, hihihlo, and NedMaker!
– The Back and Forward commands don’t include horizontal cursor movements any more.
– Fixed the bug where the Find Next commands might set a bookmark.
Please see the new feature page at:
=== To Download ===
If you are already using v11.1.x beta, you can Check for Updates on the Help menu to download the update. If you are still using the released version, this new beta version will not be checked automatically from the EmEditor update checker. However, once you install this beta version, new future beta versions will be checked automatically.
Please click one of the links below to download:
http://www.emeditor.com/pub/emed32_11.1.14_beta.exe (32-bit installer)
http://www.emeditor.com/pub/emed64_11.1.14_beta.exe (64-bit installer)
http://www.emeditor.com/pub/emed32_11.1.14_beta_portable.zip (32-bit portable)
The portable version runs more slowly than the one using the Registry, and some features including the update checker are disable for the portable version. We recommend the installers, and not the portable version.
The portable version can be created by installing using the installer, and selecting “Import and Export” on the “Tools” menu, and “Set up a removable drive such as a USB drive with default settings”.
All the translations except Armenian are up-to-date.
Explorer windows may be automatically closed during the upgrade install.
The registration key for v11 is the same as the key for v10. If you are a registered user of EmEditor Professional v10 or v11, you can have your registration key resend at: https://www.emurasoft.com/support/send_keys.php
The release version of this beta will be v12, and the registration key will be different from v11. Unless you have registered your licenses at Emurasoft Customer Center before November 1, 2011 or have subscribed Premium Support, you will need to purchase an upgrade when v12 is released. The v12 will be released soon.
Thank you for using EmEditor Professional!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.