Today, we are releasing EmEditor v16.0.0 beta 1.
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. In order to update automatically to future beta versions, please select Select Update Channel on the Help menu, and select Betas.
Updates from v15.9.0 include:
New General Features
- The new Find dialog box allows you to extract searched strings from the current document or all opened documents.
- New document titles are now suffixed with sequential numbers, such as Untitled-1, Untitled-2, …. (Notes: This causes breaking changes in Name and FullName properties of the Document object in macros)
- The Web Help was improved so that it allows searches within the Help.
- The Extract Options dialog box was added.
- The Quote All Cells button was added to the CSV Converter.
- The Play Extra Sounds check box was added to the Window tab of the Customize dialog box.
- Quote All Cells
Plug-in API New Features
- The EE_GET_FILTER message, Editor_GetFilter inline function were added.
Macro New Features
- The Filter Object and Filters Collection were added.
- The filters property added to the Document object.
- The eeFindFileAndLine, eeFindFileNamesOnly, eeFindLineOnly, eeFindMatchedOnly, and eeFindOutput flags were added to the Find method of the Selection object.
- Fixed the bug where the Find in Files with Onigmo regular expressions could crash EmEditor.
- Fixed the bug where the Delete and Undo under the virtual space mode did not work correctly.
- Fixed certain bugs related to the CSV cell mode.
These files will be deleted when official release versions become available. The official releases can be downloaded at the Download page.
Please post any questions or comments at Beta Forums.
Thank you for continue using EmEditor!