Today, we are releasing EmEditor v16.1.0 beta 1.
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. In order to update automatically to future beta versions, please select Select Update Channel on the Help menu, and select Betas.
Updates from v16.0.2 include:
New General Features
- The new Cell toolbar was added. By default, the Cell toolbar appears when a CSV document is active and the Cell Selection Mode is selected. The Cell toolbar allows you to edit the selected cell(s). Unlike the editor behavior, the Cell toolbar does not show the surrounding double quotes, and embedded delimiters are escaped. Newline codes are displayed as newlines.
- Supports most of HTML5 named character references.
- Many dialog boxes including a list with check boxes (such as Extract Columns), the new version allows you to drag and drop items to arrange the order in the list.
- The Show Cell toolbar when a CSV document is active check box was added to the CSV Options list in the CSV tab of the Customize dialog box.
- The Enable/Disable Selected Items check box was added to the Status tab of the Customize dialog box.
- Cell Toolbar
- Fixed a certain bug related to the Extract command in the Find dialog box.
- Fixed the bug where EmEditor might have crashed when opening multiple very large files and exit all.
These files will be deleted when official release versions become available. The official releases can be downloaded at the Download page.
Please post any questions or comments at Beta Forums.
Thank you for continue using EmEditor!