Notes: This beta version will crash on non-AVX2 machines. Please wait until beta 3.
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v19.0.0 beta 2 (18.9.92).
Updates from beta 1 (18.9.91) include:
- Added an ability to check syntax of XML documents using MSXML Parser.
- Added the Search URL text box to the Syntax Check page of the Customize dialog box.
- Added the Search Online command to the context menu in the list of the Syntax Checker custom bar, and to the tooltip displayed when hovering the mouse pointer to a syntax error.
- Improved the speed of various operations for CPUs without the AVX2 instruction set.
- Fixed a bug where EmEditor could crash when clicking the Use Number Range button in the Find toolbar.
- Fixed a bug where EmEditor could crash when clicking the Extract All button in the Filter toolbar.
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. In order to update automatically to future beta versions, please select Select Update Channel on the Help menu, and select Betas.
These files will be no longer accessible when official release versions become available. The official releases can be downloaded at the Download page.
Please post any questions or comments at Beta Forums.
Thank you for using EmEditor!