Today, we are releasing EmEditor v19.0.0 beta 4 (18.9.94).
Updates from beta 3 (18.9.93) include:
- Added the Inspect Selected Strings Only radio button to the Delete Duplicate Lines dialog box.
- Added the Inspect only selected strings when vertical seleciton or multiple selections exist (Delete Duplicates command) option to the Edit page of the Customize dialog box.
- Added the Inspect only selected strings when vertical seleciton or multiple selections exist option to the Sort page of the Customize dialog box.
- Added the SORT_INSPECT_SEL_ONLY flags to the SORT_INFO structure and Editor_Sort inline function.
- Added the MANAGE_DUPLIDATES_INSPECT_SEL_ONLY flag to the MANAGE_DUPLICATES_INFO structure and Editor_ManageDuplicates inline function.
- Added the eeSortInspectSelOnly flag to the Sort method of the Document object.
- Fixed bugs reported by customers (1, 2).
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. In order to update automatically to future beta versions, please select Select Update Channel on the Help menu, and select Betas.
These files will be no longer accessible when official release versions become available. The official releases can be downloaded at the Download page.
Please post any questions or comments at Beta Forums.
Thank you for using EmEditor!