EmEditor Professional 9.13 (both full-version and trial-version) is available for download.
Updates from 9.12 include:
– Fixed the bug that EmEditor may have failed to save files in protected folders with an error message.
– Fixed the bug that EmEditor moved protected files to Recycle Bin when the “Use Recycle Bin to Backup” option is checked.
– Fixed the “Replace >>” button bug in the Find dialog box.
– Fixed the INI file import bug.
– Fixed the Customize Menus bug.
<<< To Download >>>
v9 users who already registered to Emurasoft Customer Center can go to https://www.emurasoft.com/support/ to login, and then go to “Available Downloads” to download the latest versions.
If you have purchased older versions of EmEditor Professional (v4-8) before and if you have your registration key, you can upgrade to the latest version of EmEditor Professional for free by registering your product at Emurasoft Customer Center https://www.emurasoft.com/support/
Thank you for using EmEditor Professional!
Downloadable installers are scanned and verified free of viruses using Norton Internet Security 2010 and Microsoft Security Essentials with latest pattern files.
If you use Norton Internet Security 2010, the “Download Insight” dialog box might appear and warn that “you are one of the very first Norton users to download this file.” Please do not be concerned about this warning. It is only based on the statistics on the number of users who have used this file, and it does not mean the file actually contains a virus. You can safely select “Run this program anyway” to install the program.