Today, we are releasing EmEditor v15.3.2.
Updates from v15.3.1 include:
New General Features
- Greatly improved the speed of the Replace All when very long lines exist in a very large file.
- The Extend Maintenance Plan button was added to the dialog box displayed when subscription renewal is approaching, and allows you to renew subscription online.
- Fixed the bug where in the Replace dialog box, selecting the Find string from the history did not automatically select the corresponding Replace with string.
- Fixed the issue where in the Virtual Space mode, the cursor position is not correct after changing the wrap mode.
- Fixed the bug where search and replace became 0.5 seconds slower than v15.2.2 under certain condition.
- Fixed the bug where the Update Checker dialog boxes became English on non-English Windows.
To update, you can select Check for Updates on the Help, or you can go to the Download page to download the newest version.
In order to reduce the installer size, the Help file is not included in the installer. You can view the Web Help with your browser, or download the separate Help file. If you would like to download the separate local Help file, please go to the Download Help page.
This version is available free if you have a lifetime license or if your maintenance plan is valid as of September 28, 2015. Your registration keys might be found in the Emurasoft Customer Center. The registration key for v15 is the same as the key for v14.
Thank you for using EmEditor!