- May 26, 2021 at 6:55 pm #27507Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v20.8 beta 8 (20.7.908).
Updates from v20.8 beta 6 (20.7.906) include:
– Added a link to the How to Increase Virtual Memory page to the notification displayed when the system memory is low.
– Fixed a pre-v20.7 bug of a potential crash while opening a file in Binary (Hexadecimal View) and with DirectWrite.
– Fixed a pre-v20.7 issue where the Ctrl+Wheel rotation direction in Print Preview was opposite.
– Fixed a beta 6 bug related to the matching bracket highlight.
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. If you use the installer version, please select Customize Update Checker on the Help menu, and set the Include beta versions in order to update automatically to future beta versions. Beta versions can also be downloaded at Previous versions.
Please post any questions or comments in this forum, or Contact us.
Thank you for trying EmEditor beta!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.