- August 2, 2021 at 3:30 pm #27637Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v21.0 beta 6 (20.9.906).
Updates from beta 5 include:
– Added the Layouts feature.
– Added the /layout switch to the Command Line Options.
– Added the Layouts page to the Customize dialog box.
– Added the Customize Layouts command.
– Added COLUMN_DELETE flag to the Editor_EditColumn inline function and EE_EDIT_COLUMN message.
– Added the DeleteColumn method to the Document object.
– Test for Boost.Regex (64-bit only) : Doubled the block size used by Boost.Regex.
Please see EmEditor v20.9 New Features for details and screenshots.
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. If you use the installer version, please select Customize Update Checker on the Help menu, and set the Include beta versions in order to update automatically to future beta versions. Beta versions can also be downloaded at Previous versions.
Please post any questions or comments in this forum, or Contact us.
Thank you for trying EmEditor beta!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.