Today, we are releasing EmEditor v17.1.0 beta 1.
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. In order to update automatically to future beta versions, please select Select Update Channel on the Help menu, and select Betas.
Updates from v17.0.2 include:
New General Features
- Added the column header for CSV modes. Clicking on the column header or the ruler will select the specified whole column. Clicking the left edge of the ruler or the top part of the line numbers will select the whole document.
- Split/Combine wizards became resizable even though the grip is invisible.
- Added the Show Column Header and Use Alphabetical Characters for Column Header check boxes to the CSV page of the Customize dialog box.
- Column Header
- Use Numerical Characters for Column Header
- Use Alphabetical Characters for Column Header
- Fixed a certain issue related to the Detect All Result dialog box.
- Fixed the issue where Find or Replace in the selection only did not work continuously.
These files will be deleted when official release versions become available. The official releases can be downloaded at the Download page.
Please post any questions or comments at Beta Forums.
Thank you for continue using EmEditor!