Today, we are releasing EmEditor v17.1.1.
Updates from v17.1.0 include:
- Fixed a certain issue related to CSV cell mode (example 1, and example 2)
- Fixed a certain issue related to Undo/Redo History.
- Fixed the bug where the incorrect date/time was shown in the Compare Wizard.
- Fixed the bug where macros did not run at an specified event.
- Fixed a certain issue related to the Find in the Selection Only.
- Fixed a certain issue related to the EmEditor icon in the Korean UI.
- Fixed the issue where clicking the Replace Next button in the Replace dialog box could replace all under a certain condition.
If you use the Installer version, you can select Check for Updates on the Help to download the newest version. If you use one of the other versions, you can go to the Download page to download the newest version.
In order to reduce the installer size, the Help file is not included in the installer. You can view the Web Help with your browser, or download the separate Help file. If you would like to download the separate local Help file, please go to the Download Help page.
This version is available free if you have a lifetime license or if your maintenance plan is valid as of August 28, 2017. Your registration keys might be found in the Emurasoft Customer Center. The registration key for v17 is the same as the key for v14, v15, and v16.
Thank you for using EmEditor!