Today, we are releasing EmEditor Professional v13.0.4.
Updates from v13.0.3 include:
– The Dutch user interface was added by Robert J. Klop.
– The HighlightMatchingTag property was added to the HighlightProp object for macros.
– Fixed the bug where EmEditor might have crashed when editing a file.
– Fixed the bug where the page break marks did not match the actual print page.
– Fixed the bug where the Auto Marker didn’t highlight correct places when scrolling the window horizontally.
– Fixed the bug where line wrapping could be disabled when opening a file with mixed return methods.
– Fixed other bugs.
Please see EmEditor Professional v13 New Features for details.
=== To Download ===
Please click one of the links below to download:
http://www.emeditor.com/pub/emed32_13.0.4.exe (32-bit installer)
SHA1: 1C976D33FC1C34AFBABD6FE20F0BDD206983FAF4 size: 9,642,056 bytes
http://www.emeditor.com/pub/emed64_13.0.4.exe (64-bit installer)
SHA1: 7F16201FB49E5478DF12F5C6C76D2AD4D28F3A30 size: 10,659,408 bytes
http://www.emeditor.com/pub/emed32_13.0.4_portable.zip (32-bit portable)
SHA1: 1720DFA9B57C63F98EF5D965284B7586F26F311D size: 9,560,934 bytes
Registration keys for v13 are different from the keys for v12. Some customers might need to purchase an upgrade.
Your can confirm your specific upgradability at
Please check this above link, and get v13 registration keys beforehand. After checking the above link, you can also purchase upgrades online.
For more details about upgrading, please see our announcement “Upgrading to EmEditor Professional v13″
Thank you for continue using EmEditor!