Today, we are releasing EmEditor v15.5.1.
Updates from v15.5.0 include:
New General Features
- When launched from the Tray Icon using the New and Paste command, the Start window will not appear any more.
- While the Start window is displayed, clicking outside of the Start window closes the Start window now.
- The Output bar tab positions are now adjusted according to the active document tab settings. The font used for the Output bar is also adjusted when the active document is switched.
- French and Russian resources were updated.
- Fixed the bug where the Quick Launch search history was not saved correctly on the portable version.
- Fixed the bug in v15.5.0 where the vertical line was not drawn and erased correctly.
- Fixed the bug in v15.5.0 where the Batch Replace All button might have been disabled in the Batch Replace dialog box.
- Fixed the bug where the CombineHistory property might not have worked on the Replace All.
To update, you can select Check for Updates on the Help, or you can go to the Download page to download the newest version.
In order to reduce the installer size, the Help file is not included in the installer. You can view the Web Help with your browser, or download the separate Help file. If you would like to download the separate local Help file, please go to the Download Help page.
This version is available free if you have a lifetime license or if your maintenance plan is valid as of October 29, 2015. Your registration keys might be found in the Emurasoft Customer Center. The registration key for v15 is the same as the key for v14.
Thank you for using EmEditor!