Today, we are releasing EmEditor v15.8.1.
Updates from v15.8.0 include:
- When selecting the Delete Line command, Horizontal scroll position will not move anymore when the Keep Horizontal Cursor Position check box is set in the Edit tab of the Customize dialog box.
- The ATOK tooltip should display at the cursor position.
- Fixed the bug related to the line number display at edited lines.
- Fixed the bug where EmEditor could freeze on a certain regular expression search.
- Fixed the bug related to the Line Delete command.
- Fixed the bug where an alert sound effect could play each time a new file is opened.
- Fixed the bug related to the CSV toolbar balloon tip.
- Fixed the bug related to the Installer file association migration.
- Fixed the bug where the triple-click to select a line did not work.
To update, you can select Check for Updates on the Help, or you can go to the Download page to download the newest version.
In order to reduce the installer size, the Help file is not included in the installer. You can view the Web Help with your browser, or download the separate Help file. If you would like to download the separate local Help file, please go to the Download Help page.
This version is available free if you have a lifetime license or if your maintenance plan is valid as of February 29, 2016. Your registration keys might be found in the Emurasoft Customer Center. The registration key for v15 is the same as the key for v14.
Thank you for using EmEditor!