Today, we are releasing EmEditor v17.2.2.
Updates from v17.2.1 include:
New General Features
- The Increase Line Indent and Decrease Line Indent commands now works on the current line if no text is selected.
- Fixed the bug where EmEditor could crash when a CSV mode is selected.
- Fixed the bug where EmEditor could output errors even when the Validate CSV and Ouput Errors option is disabled.
- Fixed certain AutoFill and Flash Fill behaviors.
- Suppressed the Windows restart after updates by the EmEditor Installer.
If you use the Installer version, you can select Check for Updates on the Help to download the newest version. If you use one of the other versions, you can go to the Download page to download the newest version.
In order to reduce the installer size, the Help file is not included in the installer. You can view the Web Help with your browser, or download the separate Help file. If you would like to download the separate local Help file, please go to the Download Help page.
This version is available free if you have a lifetime license or if your maintenance plan is valid as of October 24, 2017. Your registration keys might be found in the Emurasoft Customer Center. The registration key for v17 is the same as the key for v14, v15, and v16.
Thank you for using EmEditor!