Today, we are releasing EmEditor v17.2.3.
Updates from v17.2.2 include:
New General Features
- Improved the speed of AutoFill and Flash Fill features.
- Right-clicking on the My Macros list of the Customize Macros dialog box and selecting the Copy (CTRL + C) or Paste (CTRL + V) commands allows you to copy or paste the full path to the macro and the event flags.
- Fixed the bug where EmEditor could slow down when a very large CSV file was opened.
- Fixed certain issues related to the AutoFill feature.
- Fixed the bug where the Search All Open Documents option did not work for Batch Replace.
If you use the Installer version, you can select Check for Updates on the Help to download the newest version. If you use one of the other versions, you can go to the Download page to download the newest version.
In order to reduce the installer size, the Help file is not included in the installer. You can view the Web Help with your browser, or download the separate Help file. If you would like to download the separate local Help file, please go to the Download Help page.
This version is available free if you have a lifetime license or if your maintenance plan is valid as of October 27, 2017. Your registration keys might be found in the Emurasoft Customer Center. The registration key for v17 is the same as the key for v14, v15, and v16.
Thank you for using EmEditor!