Today, we are releasing EmEditor v16.2.0 beta 1.
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. In order to update automatically to future beta versions, please select Select Update Channel on the Help menu, and select Betas.
Updates from v16.1.0 beta 6 include:
New General Features
- The Filter toolbar allows you to specify additional lines to display before and after matched lines. The Number of Additional Visual Lines Above Matched Lines and Number of Additional Visual Lines Below Matched Lines drop-down list boxes were added to the Filter toolbar.
- The Sort Date and Time Oldest to Newest and Sort Date and Time Newest to Oldest radio buttons were added to the Sort by Multiple Columns dialog box.
- Sort Date and Time Oldest to Newest
- Sort Date and Time Newest to Oldest
Plug-in API New Features
- The EI_GET_FILTER_VISIBLE_LINES_ABOVE, EI_SET_FILTER_VISIBLE_LINES_ABOVE, EI_GET_FILTER_VISIBLE_LINES_BELOW, EI_SET_FILTER_VISIBLE_LINES_BELOW flags were added to the EE_INFO message.
Macro New Features
- VisibleLinesAbove and VisibleLinesBelow properties were added to the Filters Collection.
- Fixed the bug where the Unicode signature (BOM) of UTF-8 files could dissapear while using the Replace in Files command.
- Fixed the bug where the Extract All could crash EmEditor while the Use Output Bar check box is set in the Extract Options dialog box.
- 64-bit installer
- 32-bit installer
- 64-bit portable
- 32-bit portable
- 64-bit UWP app (Windows 10 Version 1607 Build 14393 or later)
- 32-bit UWP app (Windows 10 Version 1607 Build 14393 or later)
These files will be deleted when official release versions become available. The official releases can be downloaded at the Download page.
Please post any questions or comments at Beta Forums.
Thank you for continue using EmEditor!